Saturday, December 10, 2011

October 2011 Tour


Hello cyber world!

Even though it was a few months ago, I am still pumped from Mirari’s October tour to the west coast.  I had so much fun!  We met a lot of great people, cute dogs, and so many awesome students! It was a treat for me to visit California and Reno.  I haven’t been to that part of the country for at least seven years. 

Not only did I have a great time performing and master-classing, but it was really nice to see my friends/colleagues of the Mirari Brass.  Since I have moved to a new location this year, I don’t get to see my friends from Indiana much anymore.  This trip was great for reconnecting and laughing with old friends. 

Mirari has a lot of plans in place for upcoming projects, including a CD and many more tours – maybe even an international tour!  Stay posted for updates from all of the members of the group.

From Bemidji, Minnesota,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment